Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.’s website (“this Website”). By using and/or accessing this Website, you hereby agree and accept the terms and conditions in this legal disclaimer. Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. may vary these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use and/or access of this Website constitutes your acceptance of the varied terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright in this site or any pages thereof, and its contents or materials which includes but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files therein and in their arrangement, is wholly owned by Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., and is protected by applicable Malaysian and international copyright laws, international treaties and other intellectual property rights. No contents or materials, whether in whole or in part, of this Website or any pages thereof may be modified, copied, reproduced, displayed, performed, published, broadcast, distributed, retransmitted, transferred, licensed, sold, exploited or commercially dealt with in any manner without the express prior written consent of Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
All the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this site are registered, pending and/or unregistered trademarks owned by Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.. and their respective third party proprietors as identified in the site. Unless the express prior written consent of Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. or the relevant third party proprietor of any of the trademarks, service marks or logos appearing on the site has been obtained, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use, download, reproduce, copy or modify such trademarks, service marks or logos. Similarly, no such trademark, service mark or logo may be used to link or to mark any link to this Website or any pages thereof or any other site without the express prior written consent of Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
This Website may contain links owned, offered or operated by third parties from or to sites outside this site that are meant for your convenience only. Therefore Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. hereby expressly disclaims any and all responsibilities and makes no warranties in respect of the contents, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of the third party sites linked to this Website. Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. does not, in any manner whatsoever, endorse or recommend or verify any products or services offered or information contained in these third party sites, nor is Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. liable for any failure of products or services offered or advertised at these sites. It is advisable for you to review the terms & conditions statements of any third party sites that are link to this site as it may differ from that of Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
The information and materials contained in this Website, including text, graphics, links or other items – are provided strictly on a “as is”, “as available” basis. Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. does not warrant, in any manner whatsoever, the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of the third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
This Website may include publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.’s sole discretion. Also, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into the Website at a later date. Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. may at any time make modifications, improvements and/or changes to these Terms and Conditions, the information, names, images, pictures, logo and icons displayed on this Website or products and services referred to within, with or without notice.
This Website may contain links to or references to other web sites that may be accessed and/or may originate outside the boundaries of this Website and which information Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. will have no control. Therefore Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. shall have no obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside this Website.
In no event shall at Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or any damages, whatsoever resulting from access or use, or inability to access or use this Website or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications or recommendations on this Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and this Website’s shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian laws, and the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise in relation thereto
All submissions of information to Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. via this site or any pages thereof shall be deemed and remain the property of Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. and Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the rights to use any information including but not limited to ideas, concepts, feedbacks or techniques submitted via this site and any pages thereof for any purpose without any obligation of confidentiality. Although Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. will continuously make every effort to ensure the information submitted to us via this site and any pages thereof remains respected and confidential, Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. does not warrant, represent or guarantee that any information sent through the use of this site or any pages thereof remain secure and confidential.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 “PDPA” POLICY
GREETING NOTE FROM ISUZU MALAYSIA SDN BHD (“IMSB” OR “THE COMPANY”)
Incorporating with Malaysian PDPA 2010, IMSB is seeking our customers to grant and provide consensus to the Company in utilizing your personal information to retain, conduct, disclose, release and process for our activities such as direct marketing (i.e. promotions, events, invitations and etc.), after-sales (i.e. warranty, vehicle next service and etc.), parts and accessories sales and promotions, research and analysis, and other activities related to the Company’s products, services and activities.
PDPA is protecting your personal information and the Company requires your consensus in granting us your approval to use your personal information for the above mentioned.
WHY DOES IMSB NEED TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main and key purpose for IMSB to collect your personal information includes
- To share and introduce our products and services
- To share and inform you our special offers, promotion, latest event and news of our products and services
- To help the Company via survey and research to improve and enhance our products and services via the Company’s appointed service agencies
- To help the Company to analyze our performance to our customers’ requirements and need via the Company’s appointed service agencies so that the Company is able to monitor and further improve our products and services to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- To share your information to/with our manufacturer and/or insurance company, which will provide the necessary warranties and/or extended warranties (if any) of your vehicles.
- To update our after-sales service record and these records will be used by our appointed Authorized Dealers and Service center to notify you on your next service appointments.
In the event you wish to limit your personal data from any of the above mentioned, please assist to notify to us in written notice so that the necessary action can be taken.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, IMSB collects and retain personal information includes and not limited to names, address, contact details, occupations and other information that will assist us in providing our products and services.
RESPONSIBILITY DURING COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
During the collection of personal data, IMSB is responsible to
- Informing you on the purpose and usage of your personal information that the Company intending to
- retain of you
- the process of collecting, and
- how the data is being protected by the Company. Reference the act, customers has the right to access and amend your personal information from time to time by giving written notice to the Company with verifying documents to verify your request.
- Assure that your personal information details are accurate, complete and up-to-date when collecting them. You have the right to update your personal data from time to time by giving written notice to the Company with verifying documents to verify your request. We encourage you call IMSB and/or its authorized Dealers prior updating of information.
- Collect personal information based on lawful and fair means by forms filled by you (whether on-line or handwritten), face to face contacts, name cards, interviews, or even third (3rd) party (i.e. agencies that the Company appointed to collect on behalf). From time to time, the Company may also collect non-personal information i.e. vehicle models and specification, to help the Company to understand and enhance our effort to improve our product and services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
IMSB may also disclose your personal information to
- Our related companies
- Our appointed Dealers and Service Centers
- Manufacturers of the vehicles (Local or Oversea)
- Insurance Companies
- Credit Providers
- Any other companies that the Company engage and/or appoints on our behalf to assist in our product and services, who are generally bound to protect your personal information altogether.
- Law enforcement bodies such as police and other lawful acts require the Company to disclose your personal information.
- Anyone else that you have authorized to disclose to
The Company may also collect the above information from the above parties and/or individuals, in which the Company will protect your personal information in accordance to this act. Unless otherwise required and permitted by law, the disclosure will be perform only with your prior consent (implied or express), and during the disclosure, the Company will ensure that the recipient agrees to protect your personal information prior disclosing.
OPTION TO WITHDRAW
The Company is giving you the option to “withdraw” your personal information from our database in the event you do not wish to continue receiving our latest news and updates of our products and services, by sending the Company a written notice and/or contact IMSB on the necessary steps and assistance to withdraw your personal information. In the process of your withdrawal, we encourage you to state your reason for such withdrawal for the Company to understand and improve our products and services for our future customers.
Please note that in some cases where certain of your personal data may still retained with the Company in relating to the need to contact you for vehicle safety, recalls, warranty and any requirements specified by law.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company and its authorized Dealers and Service Centre are committed to protect your personal information collected by us. Your personal data would not be sold to, distribute and/or used by any unauthorized companies and/or individuals without your prior consent.
The Company may use your personal information by our appointed third (3rd) party agencies for direct marketing purposes. In the event you do not wish for such information to be used by our third party agencies, by sending us a written notice and/or call IMSB for the necessary steps and assistance. In your written notice, we encourage you to state your reason for not participating in our direct marketing activity for the Company to understand you better.
ACCESS AND UPDATE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to access your information from time to time to correct inaccurate, misleading, incomplete data and not up-to-date data.
To access your information, you are requested to submit written notice to the Company or its authorized Dealers and Service Centre, including your identity card or driving license, vehicle registration number, account or any reference number as form of verification. In the written notice, you are encouraged to state the reason and areas that requires the necessary changes.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
The Company will retain your personal data to the length of time to
- Seven (7) years from the date you possess ownership and registration of your vehicle.
- Five (5) years (or any longer time) from the date your warranty of any parts of the vehicle is activated, or from the date your extended warranty (if any) is activated.
- Five (5) years from your last vehicles sent to our nearest authorized Dealers and Service center for service and repair works.
- Two (2) years from the date you submit your information to our authorized Dealers and Service center in the interest of knowing more of the Company Products and Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SENDING OVERSEA
The Company may send your personal information oversea to our principal company and manufacturers for warranty, research and analysis purposes. Prior sending, the Company will notify and seek consent from you and share with you the purpose of sending such information oversea. Upon receiving your consent, the Company will ensure that the recipient agrees to protect your personal data in accordance to the act prior sending.
IMSB may change and/or update the policy from time to time and notification of changes will be posted in our website to ensure that latest information has been published to our customers. You are encouraged to visit our website periodically for any changes and/or updates. Notification may also be cascaded via any other form of corresponding tools and/or materials to our customers and potential customers.
The Company welcomes your queries and comment about us handling your personal information and/or details. Please let us know by contacting IMSB at
ISUZU MALAYSIA SDN BHD
501D, Level 5, Tower D, Uptown 5, No. 5, Jalan SS21/39,
Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: +603-7723 9777 Fax: +603-7723 9779
Your queries and comment will be channel to the correct parties for the necessary reply.